Our Premier Student Preparation Program includes:
COLLEGE AND MAJOR SELECTION, LAYING THE FOUNDATION
- Career search
- College search
These are critical to getting optimal results. School choice matters! We help your student find the right schools for their major and temperament and for your pocketbook!
ADMISSIONS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- Admissions timetable
- ACT/SAT registration (if necessary)
- Academic resume consultation
- Essay consultation/review
- Monthly progress consultations
We walk with your student, step by step through the admissions process. We keep them on task and on time, putting their best foot forward every step of the way. No more hassle for the family, trying to keep this process going along with homework and extracurricular activities!
COLLEGE FUNDING PLANNING
Strategic income and asset planning advice to lower expected family contribution
We look at the whole picture. Will you get aid? What kind? How can we maximize that? If you won’t qualify for need based aid, we propose a variety of strategies you can implement to fund your child(ren)’s college expenses? We help you minimize the financial impact on your bottom line.
COMPLETE FINANCIAL AID PROCESSING
- Determination of best school aid packages for student/client
- Calculate EFC (what the government says your minimum out of pocket will be)
- Complete FAFSA form (federal financial aid application)
- Verify SAR and Update FAFSA as necessary (student aid report – report from the government of your EFC)
- Register and complete PROFILE (financial aid application required by many private and elite schools)
- Complete/review institutional paperwork (your schools’ financial aid forms)
- Audit financial aid award offers for accurate/fair award package
- Assist with appeals and negotiations with colleges
- Assist in completing student loan paperwork
KEEPING YOU INFORMED AS WE GO!
Monthly newsletter and client priority checklist – to keep you on track!