The College Cost Course
This course will teach you how to potentially save tens of thousands – or more! Including Resource Guides to Building Your College List, Which Schools are generous – and which aren’t, etc. You’ll learn, step by step how to build your list and save!
The next course will run from September 20th – November 20th, 2016.
- The course includes 4 live webinars, 10 online (on demand) modules, and 9 Resource Guides.
- Course participants receive 10% off our One on One Consulting Service Packages
10 online modules covering topics including:
- How to Maximize your Financial Aid Eligibility
- Advice for the B Student
- Merit Scholarships
- Financial Aid
- Where to Find College Bargains
- What your First Step Should be
- Exploring your College Options
9 Resource Guides, including:
- How to Measure the Generosity of Colleges
- List of the Most Generous Colleges
- How to Build the Perfect College List
- 6 Ways to Cut Costs
- Colleges with Special Financial Aid Programs for Families of Modest Means